Farm Insurance

Protect Your Success with Farm and Crop Insurance from United Insurance

With deep roots throughout Maine, we know the coverages you need to protect your crops, your livestock, and your property. As the largest farm insurer in New England, we’ve been writing farm and crop insurance for generations.  Our agents know Maine and the farm business inside and out, plus we have a large network of resources available to offer standard and specialty insurance coverage tailored to your needs while still remaining affordable.

To ensure your crop is properly insured, you may need additional coverage under Crop Insurance. Call 800.924.0043 to speak to your local United Insurance agent and discuss your farm and crop insurance needs in more detail today.

Is Your Farm Covered?

Our agents understand the risks of farming and can help you build the right plan, whether you operate a small hobby farm, a complex farming operation, or you offer “for hire” services like plowing snow, combining, or excavation for others.

We work with you to make sure you have the coverage you need to protect your buildings, equipment, vehicles, and your future success. Our farm coverage options include:

  • Business Auto (liability and physical damage)
  • Cargo
  • Commercial General Liability (non-farming exposures)
  • Commercial Property
  • Crop Insurance
  • Crops While in Storage
  • Employers Liability
  • Equipment Breakdown
  • Farm Comprehensive Personal Liability
  • Financial Services
  • Inland Marine (machinery, equipment, and tools)
  • Livestock Coverage
  • Personal Property
  • Personal Insurance
  • Pollution
  • Umbrella / Excess Liability
  • Seedmans Liability
  • Workers Compensation

Custom solutions for your farm’s unique needs.

While there are many coverage options, our agents will work with you to build a Farm Insurance policy that meets your needs and considers your risks.

To learn more, find a location near you or to request a quote call 1.800.924.0043